What are you doing to enforce physical distancing requirements for the hybrid model?
- Physical spaces are maintained at 50 percent capacity or less and physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Entrances and exits may be modified as necessary to regulate traffic flow and access.
- Hallways may be made one way to create traffic flow patterns that maximize physical distancing.
- Classroom and school schedules will limit physical interactions beyond a student’s classroom and team.- Floor markings will reinforce physical distancing requirements in waiting areas.
- Student seating will be arranged to ensure there is at least 6 feet between students.
- Safety signage throughout the building will reinforce protocols (hand washing, physical distancing.)
- Drinking water will be available through filling stations (water bottles to come from home) and single use cups; No drinking fountains.