My student needs to be picked up or dropped off at a daycare. What do I do?

Posted by:

You will need to fill out an Alternate Address Form and submit it to the Transportation Office.  The form is available at each school, or can be found on our website.  Once the form is submitted, it usually takes 2-3 days before the change goes into effect, so please don't wait until the last minute.  This form must be filled out each year, it does not carry over.  This is also the form that should be used for shared custody circumstances, and should be filled out by both parents.