Valley View Uniform Standards
- Navy blue or gold polo with Valley View logo (purchase using order form in Valley View office)
- Khaki or Navy Blue pants, cargo pants, skirts, shorts, or capris. All skirts or shorts lengths must touch the knee (bo jeans, yoga pants, holes, or sagging.) These may be purchased anywhere. They are available at Target, Wal-Mart, Savers, Old Navy, Kohl’s, etc.
- Tennis shoes are required for physical education class
- All hijabs must be solid navy blue or gold.
- All abaya must be solid navy blue or khaki. Valley View shirt must be worn over the abaya.
- Bandanas may not be worn.
- Fleece jacket with Valley View logo (can purchase using order form in Valley View Office)
- Any solid navy or gold sweater, vest, or cardigan may be worn over the shirt (no hoods).
- Students may layer the polo shirt with solid navy blue, gold, black or white long sleeve shirts.
- Students may wear solid navy blue, gold, black, or white tights or leggings under shorts or skirts.
- Additional items (half-zip sweatshirt, long sleeve polos) may be purchased at Embroidery and More (808 40th Ave., Columbia Heights).
- Scholarships for short sleeve polo shirt and pants are available. Please contact our School Social Worker at 763-528-4219.