North Park School for Innovation PTO
The North Park School for Innovation Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) seeks to build a sense of community by supporting teachers and students. The PTA coordinates fund-raising efforts, assists faculty, and works to foster community building through the following activities:
- Providing teacher and classroom support (through volunteer and financial support)
- Assisting teachers & new students on the first day of school
- Developing the NPSfI year book and subsidizing the cost
- Co-facilitating the annual NPSfI Fine Arts Festival
- Sponsoring the spring barbeque for all NPSfI families
- Donating to the fifth grade party
- Making donations to support the school patrol guards
- Helping with Kindergarten registration
- Providing additional classroom supplies
- Providing meals for teachers on conference nights
- Providing cash donations for school technology
The PTO meets in the 5th grade learning studio at 6:30 on various Thursdays throughout the year. Free childcare is provided!
Please consider being a part of the PTO! It’s a great way to connect with other parents, teachers & administration while doing your part to help out our school.
Volunteer your time and talents! Your help is needed at events and with special projects. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Jessie Fisher for volunteer opportunities.
Save your labels/milk gallon caps! NPSfI earns money by collecting Campbell’s Soup labels, Kemps milk tops (specially marked gallon caps), and General Mills Box Tops for Education labels. Simply drop them off in the NPSfI office or send to school with your child.
Alida Abdullah, President,
Cassandra DuRose, Secretary
Click here to see PTO job descriptions.