Zonar MyView Bus App
- We are all very excited for the start of school and having students back on-site. Transportation has been a hard hit industry with the effects of COVID-19 pandemic. We are working hard with our contracted transportation company to meet the transportation needs of all of students receiving this service. We do anticipate changes to routes as affects of COVID-19 will at times likely necessitate. Transportation will communicate these changes to affected families as timely as possible. Please use the Zonar Bus App to better monitor your child(s) bus status for both pick up and drop off.
If you are unable to successfully connect the Zonar MyView app to your student(s). Please contact Columbia Heights Transportation at 763-528-4424 or contact support through the Zonar MyView app itself.
To set up Zonar MyView:
- Download the Zonar MyView app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the above School Access Code (55421).
- Enter your child’s unique student ID. If you don't know your student's ID or aren't sure how to find it, contact your child's school.
- Enter your child(s) bus number(s). The child's bus number is listed on the postcard from the bus company and can also be found in ParentVUE.
- Create alert zones around drop-off and pick-up points.
When your child’s bus enters an alert zone, you will receive notification by email or text.
View the Zonar MyView Parent Guide