Request a Transcript

    • Select the Colleges tab in Family Connection.
    • Click Request transcripts for the type of transcript you are requesting.
    • Enter the necessary information. This will differ based on the destination of the transcript.
    • Click Request Transcripts.

    You will be able to monitor the status of your request as it is handled via the Colleges tab in Naviance.

    Columbia Heights High School is currently able to send transcripts electronically on Naviance Family Connection to most schools in the US if you graduated in spring 2002 or later. If you are older than the class of 2002, click here to request a transcript or contact Registrar Jennifer Quintero at 763-528-4638 or